Who We Are
Sentinel Asset Management, LLC. (SAM) is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to assisting individuals and organizations to ensure long-term financial success. We specialize in creating custom-tailored portfolios, based on a client’s investment goals, income needs, tax situation, and tolerance for risk.
What We Do
SAM was founded with the goal of assisting its clients in every aspect of their financial lives. Our customized programs are designed to grow, protect, and conserve our clients’ wealth by delivering an unprecedented level of personalized service and expertise. The most important key to our longevity, however, is our clients’ success. For each of our clients, we strive to create the financial stability and security required for financial independence. The clients of SAM require our services, not only for quality investment proposals, but also for more important things—like the freedom to enjoy the wealth life has to offer. This is a responsibility not taken lightly by this firm. It is why SAM favors long-term performance and stability, over short-term gain.
Our clients find SAM to be firm in our beliefs and values. We stand ready to practice the virtues necessary to maintain those values. We are brutally honest: we give attention to detail, and are responsive to our client’s needs. We do what we promise for our clients.
The investment philosophy of our portfolios is based on the intersection of the use of fundamental equity analysis and technical indicators. SAM uses this philosophy to determine the risk level inherent of the current market conditions.
The strict adherence to and application of our investment philosophy helps enable us to improve your opportunity to fulfill the goals of wealth Accumulation, wealth Preservation and reduction of risk.
The overarching tenet is reduction of risk. When risk is high, Wealth preservation is emphasized. As the level of risk declines and equity valuations become more favorable, wealth accumulation becomes the main objective.
Along with these three tenets as our focus, two additional facets remain consistently important to the values of our firm:
1. Selective Client Base: Our select group of clients includes two distinct groups with which we feel we possess a proper fit.
- Those nearing retirement or those families that are interested in tax advantaged retirement income distributions.
- Families with special needs children.
2. Client Education: Our strength is our dedication to ensuring that our clients thoroughly understand the investment decisions presented before them. We spend extensive time and effort educating our client as to the rationale behind the recommendations that we make. It is our goal to instill in our clients a working knowledge of the decisions presented to them. The most expensive education is the ones made from life’s mistakes. You don’t know what you don’t know…
Our Clients are taken through a five-step process in order to ensure that we have covered all aspects of their financial welfare.
Asset Allocation does not insure a profit or protect against a loss.
We Provide assistance in the following areas
- Retirement Plans
- Tax Plans
- 401(k) Planning
- 403(b) Planning
- College Plans
- Estate Plans
- Money Purchasing Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Common Stock
- Mutual Funds
- Educational IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Simple IRA
- Brokerage Accounts
- Treasury Bills
- Government Securities
- Treasury Notes
- Variable Annuity
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
Meet The Team
- William Warner MSFS, CFP®, CDFA™, ChFC, CFS, RFC, LUTCF Managing Member 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Will@SAM-RIA.com William Warner works as a financial adviser consultant, primarily […]
- Rob Craft, CIMA Financial Planner and Case Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Rob@SAM-RIA.com Robert Craft began his financial services career over 20 years ago. […]
- Ann M. Christian Financial Planner and Case Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Ann@SAM-RIA.com Ann can be described as a well-versed professional – bringing together […]
- Alexander Overkamp Financial Planner and Case Manager Financial Planner and Case Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax email@example.com Alex was born and raised in Northern Westchester […]
- Mitchell Thaw Financial Planner and Case Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax mitch@SAM-RIA.com Mitch graduated with a BA in Economics from Columbia University where he played […]
- William McKenzie Senior Paraplanner 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax firstname.lastname@example.org William McKenzie joined Sentinel Asset Management in 2022 taking on the role of Head Paraplanner. After […]
- Michael Higgins Paraplanner 203-793-0707 phonee 203-793-0705 fax email@example.com Prior to joining his long-time friend of over 30 year, Will Warner, at Sentinel Asset Management, Mike […]
- Matthew Salem Insurance Planning Specialist 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax matt@SAM-RIA.com Matthew graduated from the Brooks School in North Andover, Massachusetts, and he decided to […]
- Megan Benson Paraplanner 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Megan@SAM-RIA.com Megan is a passionate, determined, and attentive individual who graduated from Central Connecticut State University with her […]
- Vincent DeDominicis Paraplanner 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax firstname.lastname@example.org Vinny graduated from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut, with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s […]
- Corinna Faulkner Office Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Corinna@SAM-RIA.com As a long time client of Sentinel Asset Management, Corinna has recently joined the team […]
- Cady Client Relationship Manager 203-793-0707 phone 203-793-0705 fax Cady@SAM-RIA.com